4 Days 3 nights Amboseli & Tsavo west wildlife safari
Day: 1 Nairobi – Amboseli National park
Upon arrival you will be picked from your Nairobi hotel or JKIA and drive to the Athi plains of the natural wonderland of Amboseli Park against the backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro. Arrive in time for lunch at Amboseli Serena safari lodge.Afternoon relaxation by the pool, thereafter proceed on an evening spice game drive to spot animals such as Buffalo, Elephants, Lions, Hippos, plains game among variety of bird species. Dinner and overnight Amboseli Serena.
Day 2: Amboseli National park
You will wake up at dawn before the clouds build over the summit to have clear view of Mount Kilimanjaro, return for breakfast and proceed for another game drive followed by picnic lunch at the park. Evening game drive in the search of animals not seen so far before returning for sumptuous dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park – Tsavo west
After hefty breakfast have morning game drive via the sheitani lava flow to Tsavo west National park, arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive in the park. Overnight Kilaguni Serena Lodge.
Day 4: Departure.
Have a morning game drive in the search of dusty elephants, return for breakfast and depart Tsavo west to Mombasa where you will be dropped off at your hotel or airport to catch your scheduled flight back home.
Above main Net tour costs includes;
- Pick up / drop offs
- 3 Nights, Full board on safari – All properties based on standard rooms
- All transport in custom designed safari vehicle (Non A/C – Private use) with a pop up roof for maximum game viewing comfort with a professional English speaking driver/guide
- All park entrance fees.
- Bottled Mineral Water in the safari vehicle, (1 Litre per person per day during the safari).
Our price does not include
- Kenya visa can be obtained by registering through this link, ecitizen.go.ke or otherwise on arrival for most of Nationalities. In case of any doubts to let us know to clarify.
- Expenses like laundry, beverages, bar bill, telephone, mineral water, tips, porterage etc.
- International flights
- Travel and medical insurance.
- All other expenses that are purely of a personal nature.
- All other items that are not mentioned in ‘our price includes’.
Amboseli National Park- Kenya:
“Home of the African Elephant”
Crowned by Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak, the Amboseli National Parks is one of Kenya’s most popular parks. The name “Amboseli” comes from a Maasai word meaning “salty dust”, and it is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close. Nature lovers can explore five different habitats here ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with sulphur springs, the savannah and woodlands. They can also visit the local Maasai community who live around the park and experience their authentic culture.
Tsavo West National Park – Kenya
“Land of Lava, Springs, Man-Eaters & Magical Sunsets”
From the sight of fifty million gallons of crystal clear water gushing out of from the under parched lava rock that is the Mzima Springs to the Shetani lava flows, Tsavo West is a beautiful, rugged wilderness. The savannah ecosystem comprises of open grasslands, scrublands, and Acacia woodlands, belts of riverine vegetation and rocky ridges including the Poacher’s Lookout where visitors can see the teeming herds in the plains below. Tsavo West offers some of the most magnificent game viewing in the world and attractions include elephant, rhino, Hippos, lions, cheetah, leopards, Buffalos, diverse plant and bird species including the threatened corncrake and near threatened Basra Reed Warbler.